Gary Don Letterman - Recorder
Sarah Bodine - Deputy Recorder
Tina Bruton - Deputy Recorder
What are your department's Day-to-Day responsibilities to the citizens of Webster County?
- Recording Land Records
- Preserving Land Records
- Issuing Marriage License
- Military Discharges
Marriage License - $46.00 (Cash Only)
- Both parties need to be present with a valid government issued identification.
- If married before you must know date when the last marriage ended.
- Must have Social Security number
- License is good for 30 days anywhere in the State of Missouri.
Marriage License Copies
- Copy - $1.00
- Certified Copy - $9.00
- Standard Document - $24.00 (first page), $3.00 ( each additional page)
- Non-Standard Document - $24.00 (first page), $3.00 ( each additional page), $25.00 (additional fee)
- Margins should be 3" at the top of the page, 3/4" on both sides and bottom margins on all pages.
- Copies $1.00 per page
- $1.00 to certify
- Available by on-line subscription
- $200.00 per month can view or print 300 pages per month
Future Goals and Plans for your department:
Continue to computerize old records and use new technology to improve the ability to access public records as they become available.
PO Box 546
101 S Crittenden, Rm 16
Marshfield, MO 65706